St Luke’s Hospital is a community hospital that strives to provide our patients with a pleasant, conducive and therapeutic environment which will enhance their rehabilitative care. We offer the following facilities and services:
- 10 wards with 233 beds of various configurations
- Inpatient and Outpatient gymnasiums
- Training rooms for performing activities of day-to-day living
- Laboratory testing services provided via Alexandra Hospital Clinical Laboratory
- Dental Treatment Room
- Assessment Clinics for admission to Inpatient and Outpatient Services
To find out what a community hospital does, watch the short clip below for a better understanding.