|Jan – Mar 2006
- Putting the smile back on her face
- Speech Therapy
- Helping Patients resume independent lives
- Warming Hearts in Winter
- Project Smile
- Concert raises over $158,000
- Renewal & Hope – The Applause of Heaven
- Inter-generational bonding
- Blessing of food
- Touched by love
- St Luke’s welcome a new Chief Executive Officer
- Be part of a worthy cause
|Apr – Jun 2006
- Ten Years and Ten Thousand Patients
- Rehabilitating Patients Through Occupational Therapy
- Learning From the Best to Give Quality Care
- More New Services, More Benefits
- Expresso! Awaken Your Senses
- Raising Funds, Raising Hope
- Wellness Gym for Elderly Opens
- Volunteer Service from the Heart
- Leadership Renewal
- Help us to Help Others
|Jul – Sep 2006
- Success Story
- Multidisciplinary care
- Director of Nursing shares views on wound management abroad
- Health screening being piloted
- Healing wounds
- Fun and games in hospital
- Staff win Healthcare Humanity Award 2006
- St Luke’s Eldercare opens a second Wellness Centre
- Clementi West Eldercare Centre win’s Chairman’s Trophy
- Burning bright with passion
|Oct – Dec 2006
- St Luke’s Hospital 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Home Care Services
- Caregiver Training at Home
- Home Therapy
- Love Heals
- Volunteering with Love
- SLEC- More hands for therapy
- SLEC – Bonding three generations
- SLEC – Recharged and ready to serve
- Hospital Upgrades for Better Patient Care
- Help us to Help Others
|Jan – Mar 2005
- Seamless healthcare for outpatients.
- Balanced advice for fall prevention.
- St Luke’s Helpline – Aid for walking.
- Different strokes for different folks.
- Language of understanding.
- The Giving Spirit.
- Nutrition and You (part 2).
- About St Luke’s Hospital – Part V.
- Amputee gets back on her feet.
- Helping others in need.
|Apr – Jun 2005
- Therapy in a coffeeshop.
- Say “NO” to burnout.
- St Luke’s Helpline – Take a break.
- Rest well and care well.
- A caregiver’s prayer.
- Learning and serving.
- From young to old.
- Sweet ending to Bittersweet concert.
- Double Happiness.
- Thank you, Wesley!
|Jul – Sep 2005
- Treasuring volunteers as friends
- The Thursday Group
- St Luke’s Helpline – Volunteering at St Luke’s Hospital
- Bark Therapy
- From plain to plain magnificent
- Flag Day 2005
- Our Volunteer speaks
- Volunteer Outing
- Spotlight on winners
- Stroke Club, Your Club
- FOOD for thots
|Oct – Dec 2005
- Tender loving care through Home Care
- The Travelling Doctor
- St Luke’s Helpline – Bringing care to the frail at home
- Hassle-free specialist consultation for patients
- Better patient care through electronic medical records
- “Concert in the car-PARK” for therapy
- Quality medical care through life-long learning
- Food for thot
- Loving Kindness, Giving Heart
- Nine years of compassion and quality care