St. Luke’s Hospital provides an outpatient follow-up clinic for all discharged patients who require treatment for the following:
- Chronic medical conditions: Continuing care and management of diseases such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus, asthma, heart failure, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Geriatric syndromes: Evaluation of geriatric syndromes such as impaired memory, falls and urinary incontinence.
- Wound and leg ulcers: Management of advanced wounds and leg ulcers.
- Mood disorders and dementia-related problems: Mood disorders such as depression, and dementia-related issues which may be consulted at the clinic. Such cases do not require psychiatric follow-up.
- Multi-disciplinary care: For patients who require a multidisciplinary approach to treatment i.e. Medical, Nursing, Rehabilitation and / or Medical Social Work inputs.
Outpatient services are by appointments only. Please call 68953-230.
Medisave schemes for chronic disease management may apply.
Click here for more information on the services of St Luke ElderCare