- Assist in fulfilling the mission of the Hospital
- Support the management of MMD Store
- Assist Assistant Director in general administrative work in operations support department
Responsibilities and Duties:
Biomedical Equipment Management
- Maintain the equipment master list for St Luke’s Hospital
- Plan for the preventive maintenance and medical equipment in the hospital
- Attend to any faults on equipment and ensure vendors provide appropriate support
- Submit quarterly statistics, reports in detail of preventive maintenance activities and renewal of contract schedule.
- To issue and receive store items (e.g. groceries, linens and medical items) to the end users
- Initiate ordering and effective inventory management (keep records and inventories) of all store items
- Ensure that the store items are in good usable condition
- Keep track of stock items expiries to minimize wastage
- Prompt top up of store items to support patient care
- Assist to organize and maintain the cleanliness of MMD
- In case of fire or other community disaster, perform duties as assigned
- To receive and issue donated items
- To assist Finance personnel for audit check
- Perform any other tasks which may be assigned
- To assist with the collection or purchase of items outside hospital
Management of Condemned Goods
- Weekly collation of condemned goods from users
- Ensure condemned goods are processed as accordance to policies and procedures
- Liaise with service providers to dispose condemned items appropriately
- Provide administrative support for operations support department
- Assist in the preparation of reports and statistics as required
- Prepare stationery, IT access, name cards/stamp for onboarding operations staff
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.