- Formulate and drive human resources strategies and policies in alignment with organisational and business plans of the Hospital as well as in accordance with national employment guidelines.
- Work closely with Management and staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Manage manpower planning cum optimisation of manpower
- Develop recruitment strategies and programs
- Oversee performance management and career development initiatives to develop potential of staff and foster career progression.
- Responsible for effective delivery of compensation payroll, remunerations and rewards plans as well as welfare and benefits.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives including communications, feedback sessions, recognition programs.
- Oversee talent management
- Direct Hospital-wide learning and development plans
- Provide advisory, counselling, decisions and analysis of human resource related information and applications
- Guide management and employee actions with updated policies, procedures and guidelines and communicating and enforcing organisation values
- Handle other HR & Admin projects including Board Secretariat functions
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 10 years’ proven track record of human resource management and leadership roles. Healthcare experience is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and relevant statutory regulations as well as human resource best practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful with demonstrated stakeholders management skill set