- Provide palliative pastoral care and counseling for patients and families, staff and volunteers where appropriate.
- Plan and implement therapy programmes (e.g Diversional Therapy) and education for patients and staff where applicable.
- Conduct worship services for patients and staff.
- Build and coordinate a team of volunteer pastoral care givers.
- Set up a library equipped with books, audio/ visual and games for patients and staff.
- Assist in identifying problem areas, recommend and implement improvements.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and statistics as required.
- Minimum qualification of Degree in Theology and/or Degree in Counselling or equivalent.
- Having a theological background would be an advantage.
- At least 2-years relevant working experience in pastoral care and counselling work, preferably from the healthcare industry.
- Interest in ministering to the elderly.
- Possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work with the interdisciplinary team.