- Support the Chaplaincy team in administration and organization of programmes and events.
- Facilitate and coordinate visitation teams to the hospital.
- Support Chaplains in pastoral care and counseling for patients and families, staff and volunteers.
- Assist in Chaplaincy/Pastoral volunteer management.
- Compile data for preparation of reports and perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic training in Theology and/or Counselling or related disciplines.
- Interest in ministering to the elderly.
- Energetic team player with initiative
- Ability to converse in vernacular languages (in order to liaise with vernacular speaking patients and caregivers)
- Excellent in administration and office management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with members of the interdisciplinary teams.