You will assess the nutritional well-being of patients and ensure that meals prepared for patients meet the nutritional needs of patients, in accordance with the physician’s orders and the recommended daily dietary guidelines. You will develop and implement specific diet strategies, provide education to patients and their family members or caregivers on nutrition and dietary requirements to increase awareness of nutrition and health/disease prevention. You are responsible for the guidance of kitchen staff and participate in the training of junior Dietitians and students on foodservice placements. You will also participate in research studies within the department or in collaboration with the medical team, reviewing clinical care plans for the different clinical specialties.
- Candidates should possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Dietetics recognised by the dietetic association in the country of training.
- Preferably registered as Full Dietitian Member with Singapore Nutrition and Dietetic Association (SNDA) or any Association membership
- At least 2 years of clinical work experience
- Candidates with more than 4 years’ of clinical work experience, may be considered for a senior position
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical knowledge and reasoning, critical thinking, judgment and decision-making in the provision of care
- Team player, possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in vernacular languages is an asset