Play an active role in the fundraising team with the focus to strengthen St Luke’s Hospital’s capabilities to build organizational resilience in its fundraising and partnership efforts to ensure service and business continuity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to Fundraising Manager with the following responsibilities:
Develop stakeholder engagement plans
- To review existing pool of donors and corporations to enhance and sustain donor relationships by understanding their giving motivations and patterns through partnerships in monetary donations, pro-bono services, volunteerism etc.
- Understand fundraising practices and giving trends from similar healthcare NPOs to analyse and adopt best practices and chart the fundraising path to ensure sustainability of charity donations
- Strategise and develop effective outreach engagement plan to strengthen partnerships and engagements with donors to retain and prevent donor fatigue
Develop in-house digital fundraising capability
- Review and ensure current available online donation platforms are sound and secure for donors to donate online
- Plan and develop outreach strategies to increase awareness of online donation platforms to donors and corporations
- Review existing and explore online fundraising ideas to develop a signature fundraising project/campaign that can be built up to greater strengths in years to come under current new norms where physical engagements are challenging
- Conceptualize communications strategies into presentation formats
- Participate in the research, writing, and presentation of engagement outreach strategies in fundraising/donor-relation proposals when required
- Monitor and track event timeline to ensure timeliness
- Weekly update on status of development
- A degree in Mass Communications, or Communications preferred though not critical.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in NPOs (Fundraising/Outreach), public relations agency or corporate communications environment preferred
- Strong data management, analytical skills, stakeholder management, project and event management
- Ability to multi-task and is meticulous
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in our National languages will be preferred