- Record cheque and cash collections.
- Verify and process suppliers’ invoices for payment.
- Prepare payment for suppliers.
- Processing claims and performs data entries.
- Issuance of debit notes.
- Perform banks and creditors reconciliations.
- Follow up and maintain records on outstanding issues relating to invoices, payments.
- Provide admin and back up support in patient admission and other areas
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma in Business Administration/Finance, LCCI in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Preferably possess one year working experience in similar capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel/ Word)
- Good communication, interpersonal & organizational skills