- Conduct service walks, face-to-face interviews and gathering feedback from patients.
- Plan, organise and conduct focus groups for inpatients.
- Monitor hospital feedback and work with food service provider to increase food service excellence.
- Work regularly on new initiatives to improve the service standards of the hospital.
- Collect, collate and report on monthly service quality feedback/results to corporate strategy and performance department.
- Evaluate the results for outstanding team awards at hospital updates.
- Handle and respond to feedback from patients/clients via various communication platforms.
- Manage difficult situations in relation to patients/clients and organize necessary resources to resolve the issues.
- Coordinate overall service quality surveys.
- Responsible for the overall standards and service delivery within the hospital.
- Assist in drafting policies and procedures for feedback management.
- Supervise junior staff in service excellence unit.
- Diploma / Degree from a recognized university or polytechnic with at least 3 – 5 years working experience in service industry e.g. hospitality, travel, retail. Healthcare experience is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate in vernacular languages is an asset (in order to liaise with vernacular speaking patients and caregivers).
- Energetic team player with initiatives.
- Strong verbal and excellent writing skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Candidates with relevant years of experience may be considered for a senior position.