- Forge partnerships with healthcare institutions, community-based organizations and social service agencies to develop initiatives and support projects in order to enhance the quality of care for organisation’s patients and service users.
- Develop proposals to procure funding for programmes and projects
- Develop protocols and workflow processes with external organizations and strategic partners for projects and initiatives
- Liaise with external parties and strategic partners on new projects and initiatives.
- Review and improve processes to enhance the efficiency of collaborations with healthcare and community partners.
- Assist with the planning of departmental training and professional development of staff.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to external liaison work, care integration work, community partnerships, and project management.
- A good team player with initiative and excellent service attitude.
- Good communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.