Reporting to head of division with the following responsibilities:-
- Fundraising strategy including workplan, targets, and budget
- Donor management including segmentation and targeting (eg individuals, grantmakers, corporates)
- Resource management including alignment with volunteer management
- Database management
- Manage fund-raising portfolios and projects
- Explore new corporate and individual donor accounts and strengthen existing accounts.
- Compliance with statutory fundraising requirements and Code of Governance
- Assist in identifying problem areas, recommend and implement improvements.
(b) Partnership development
- Develop relationships with organisations eg corporates, churches and schools for “moves management”
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on partnerships
- Assist in the preparation of reports and statistics as required.
- At least 6 years’ working experience in philanthropy management including fundraising, donor management, and team management. Experience in volunteer management and copywriting advantageous.
- Strong in planning and execution with the ability to drive processes and delivery, with a proven record in raising funds
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills with a passion to excel