- Assist Operations Director to strategize the business, operations and resources to achieve organizational and service excellence and business viability.
- Develop and implement organisational work plans for the clinical operations department.
- Plan and manage the smooth operational efficiency of outpatient units, which include St Luke’s Community Clinic, Day Rehabilitation Services, Home Care Services, and inpatient services such as radiology services, laboratory services any other clinical services which may be implemented as part of the overall business strategy of the hospital.
- Supervise Operations Executives and Outpatient Patient Services Assistants (OPSA) in their roles.
- Formulate, implement and review service programmes and standards to drive the patient care delivery of the business units
- Liaise closely with the other divisions/departments of the hospital and external partners to ensure a smooth flow of activities.
- Participate actively in various projects/activities to review and streamline workflow processes for improvements and innovation as well as to assist in implementing sound strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate ideally possesses at least a Degree or Masters in nursing/physical therapy, or equivalent healthcare discipline with 4 to 5 years’ working experience, preferably from the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- A team player with initiative and excellent service attitude.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate constructively with colleagues, peers and subordinates.
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to multi-task.