You will work in a range of clinical services, including inpatient care of rehabilitation and sub-acute patients, outpatient care focusing on integrative care of patients with chronic disease, geriatric syndromes and rehabilitative care, and home medical care for chronic bed bound patients. Doctors with specific preference will be able to focus on inpatient, outpatient or home medical care.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care of patients at St Luke’s Hospital and other assigned institutions as part of extension of services of the hospital
- Participate in relevant research
- Keep good records of treatment and findings, and write relevant reports and referrals
- Be actively involved in the screening of referrals as well as bed management.
- Basic medical degree and registered to practice in Singapore
- Preferably with 2 years experience in a hospital environment
- Postgraduate exposure to geriatric medicine will be an advantage
- Interested to work with elderly patients