- Provide psychosocial and financial support and assistance
- Provide casework and counseling services
- Collaborate closely with the multi-disciplinary team to facilitate the integration of patients back into the community
- Collaborate with relevant organizations for the care of the patients and their families
- Conduct groupwork with the elderly patients and or their caregivers
- Be part of the Dementia Care Team to support Persons with Dementia and their caregivers
- Implement initiatives and support programmes that enhances the care and support of elderly patients and their caregivers within the community
- Degree and postgraduate diploma in Social Work.
- Must have an interest to work with the elderly in a healthcare setting
- Ability to communicate with vernacular languages speaking clients.