- Leading in clinical related project
- Leading to establish evidence based practice through the means of guideline, protocol and equipment
- Synergize guideline, program, work safety and best practices
- Assist in overview manpower usage to ensure high rehab standard.
- Involved in staff recruitment interviews.
Education and Training
- Ensure smooth running of mentoring system
- Develop and maintain the individual staff training plan
- Support our staff to accessible to excellent training and knowledge both from local and overseas
- Leading in research activities and projects.
- Recognised Diploma / Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with the Allied Health Professions Council
- Relevant years of experience as Occupational Therapist with 1 year of supervisory experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team and also independently
- Competent in using Microsoft Office software