- Project planning and budgetary proposal – Research and information gathering
- Develop business case, senior management presentation, and tender preparation
- Implementation and project management and review
- Plan for the preventive maintenance for all facilities/equipment in the hospital
- Gather specifications from users
- Participate in procurement, commissioning and maintenance of hospital and medical equipment, i.e. end-to-end asset management
- Evaluate product or vendors to align with business objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and statistics as required
- Assist in identifying problem areas, recommend and implement improvements
- Assist in any other duties as and when necessary
- Degree with minimum 2 years’ experience in project management/ operations support, preferably from healthcare industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- A team player with initiative and excellent service attitude.
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.