- Maintain safe and clean environment for patients.
- Provide safe and competent care to her patients under her charge.
- Chaperon patient for appointment and transfer.
- Assist in the following areas:
– Basic hygiene and personal grooming
– Handle and transfer
– Feeding (oral and tube)
– Admission and discharge
– Collect specimens
– Maintain a safe and clean environment
– Make beds
– Take and record vital signs
– Record intake and output
– Assess skin, perform cleaning and changing of patients
– Turn, position, lift and transfer patients using right body mechanics
– Assist senior nurse or doctor in examination and procedures
– Assist in oral feeding
– Assist in any other nursing procedures as trained
- GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ level with ITE Skills Certificate in Healthcare or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care)
- Preferably with 1 year of clinical experience
- Able to work 3-rotating shift