You will work in a range of clinical services, including inpatient care of rehabilitation and sub-acute patients together with multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals focusing on integrative care of patients with chronic disease, geriatric syndromes and rehabilitative care.
- Provide inpatient care of patients at St Luke’s Hospital
- Participate in relevant research
- Lead the multidisciplinary team in planning the care of patients and managing the patients.
- Supervise and develop medical officers.
- Involve in teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate
- Involve in hospital-wide Special Interest Group to improve quality of clinical care
- Basic medical degree and registered to practice in Singapore
- Relevant postgraduate certification (e.g. Diploma in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine/Geriatrics etc.) and registered to practice in Singapore, with at least 5 years in relevant areas of patient care.
- Postgraduate exposure to geriatric medicine will be an advantage