- Responsible to provide administrative, planning and implementation support to the Business Development department in business strategy management, marketing, corporate performance management, project management and tracking functions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop marketing strategies and implement marketing initiatives to promote SLH’s brand, services and expertise in alignment with its mission and vision.
- Execute digital marketing projects in areas of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Video Marketing and other areas of marketing.
- Analyse google analytics and social media statistics to improve strategies and plug gaps in marketing initiatives to meet its targets.
- Involved in sense making of industry trends, competitive landscape, the analysis of statistics and formulation of new services, development of new channels or customer segments.
- Involved in costing, pricing of current and new services for full cost recovery.
Projects & Partnerships
- Engage and build strategic partnerships with new and existing partners for strategic collaborative initiatives, including but not limited to, church partners, government agencies, community partners to promote SLH’s expertise, products and/or services.
- Participate in the development, implementation, management and evaluation of SLH’s strategic projects.
- Participate in the organisation’s formation of a Digital Strategy and its downstream implementation.
- Provide secretariat support for various senior management meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, statistics and presentations as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing. Experience in healthcare or charity setting (supporting marketing, business development, projects or partnerships management) and use of data analytics a plus
- Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or related degree. Training in digital marketing, social media marketing a plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically with Excel and Power Point)
- Effective communication and presentation skills (oral & written)
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to create social media marketing campaigns and sponsored ads.
- Ability to create content in English (excellent language skills), preferably bilingual (English, Chinese)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous, with excellent project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy
- Quantitative skills a plus