- Develop, administer and track volunteer plan to meet the volunteering needs of St Luke’s Hospital
- Create awareness of volunteer needs through appropriate outreach effort and media
- Develop programmes & initiatives to increase volunteer base
- Develop, organise and manage volunteer recruitment activities and events
- Develop programmes & initiatives to train, retain and motivate volunteers
- Develop meaningful corporate partnerships in volunteering
- Maintain volunteer database and produce regular management reports
- Assist in the preparation of reports and statistics as required
- Coordinate and liaise with colleagues across departments and centres for volunteering needs
- Review and improve quality of volunteering (input, output, outcomes)
- Relevant degree in communications or equivalent, with at least 5 years’ of volunteer management experience
- At least 5 years related experience preferably in a VWO or non-profit organization
- Computer skills including proficiency in database, Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications
- Familiarity with volunteer management practices.
- Must be able to exercise decisiveness and good judgment in situations requiring the evaluation of information to reach creative solutions.
- Able to use donor/volunteer database as it relates to the volunteering needs.
- Proactive and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and pleasant personality