You will be responsible in assisting the Rehabilitation Department in administration, clinical supervision, research supervision, professional education and training as and when required. You will work closely with the multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide patients with a seamless delivery of care. You will provide occupational therapy services to patients for their optimal recovery and you will also be part of educating their caregivers about patients condition and care.
- Leading in clinical related project
- Leading to establish evidence based practice through the means of guideline, protocol and equipment
- Synergize guideline, program, work safety and best practices
- Assist in overview manpower usage to ensure high rehab standard.
- Involved in staff recruitment interviews.
Education and Training
- Ensure smooth running of mentoring system
- Develop and maintain the individual staff training plan
- Support our staff to accessible to excellent training and knowledge both from local and overseas
- Leading in research activities and projects.
- Recognised Diploma / Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with the Allied Health Professions Council
- Relevant years of experience as Occupational Therapist with 1 year of supervisory experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team and also independently
- Competent in using Microsoft Office software