- Provide pastoral care and counseling for patients and families, staff and volunteers, where appropriate.
- Organize programmes and events for patients and staff.
- Conduct chapel services for patients and staff.
- Build and coordinate a team of chaplaincy/pastoral volunteers
- Assist in identifying problem areas, recommend and implement areas for improvement.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and statistical data, when required.
- Minimum qualification of Degree in Theology and/or Degree in Counselling or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3years relevant working experience in pastoral care and counselling work, preferably from the healthcare industry.
- Strong interest in ministering to the elderly.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with members of the interdisciplinary teams.