Voices of Light: virtual charity concert
|Thank you for your support for Voices of Light, a virtual charity concert for St Luke’s Hospital. Eligible donors have received an e-mail with their concert admissions.
If you have not received the email, please check your email spam folder and add us as “safe sender” or “mark as not spam”.
If the email is not in your spam folder, please contact us at email@example.com.
For enquiries, please call +65 6895 2276 (office hours)
COVID-19 has affected our hospital in many ways, including fundraising. Several fundraising events were cancelled but the needs of patients still need to be met. Chronic conditions such as diabetes must still be managed. Wounds must still be cleaned. Therapy is still needed so people can regain their ability to carry out activities of daily living. Persons with dementia and their caregivers still need help coping day and night.
To help our patients, we are organising a virtual charity concert, our biggest fundraiser of the year. The concert, Voices of Light, is about the patient journey from darkness—caused by illness—to light, as they receive loving care and go home to their families.
- Message by Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Senior Minister and Coordinating Minister for Social Policies
- Musical performances:
- Vocal performance by Lauren Yeo, a young Singaporean talent. An accomplished soprano-soloist, she has performed in many prestigious venues in Singapore, as well as internationally.
- Musical performance by Yap Shu Mei, Director of Mandeville Conservatory of Music and the Singapore International String Conference. Shu Mei is a highly sought-after masterclass clinician in violin; she was formerly a member of the Singapore Symphony Orchestra.
- Vocal performance by Crystal Goh, a singer and songwriter. She has performed at events locally, such as TEDx Singapore, as well as internationally in Washington DC.
- Group dance in hospital gym, choreographed by Sinclair Ang, a jazz dance specialist who has been dancing for over 2 decades and has taught internationally in over 30 cities.
Music Director: Eric James Watson, a composer and conductor, recipient of the Cultural Medallion in 2019. He wrote and arranged orchestral music for National Day Parade in 2001 and 2007.
Executive Producer: Global Cultural Alliance
Event date & time: 6 November 2020 (Friday), 8.30pm – 9.15pm
Watch online: One complimentary “admission” for every $500 donation. Concert login details will be sent separately to eligible donors.
Due to production and operational limitations, we regret that we are unable to credit and offer F&B entitlements for donations received after 23 Oct. Donations received from 24 Oct-5 Nov will only receive the concert admission link.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church
- Church of Singapore
- ST Telemedia
- A/Prof Tan Boon Yeow
- Alsys Pte Ltd
- Mr Apelles Poh Hong Pang
- Bethesda Katong Church
- JC Trust Ltd
- Kemia Pte Ltd
- Moore Stephens LLP
- National University Health System
- Mr Ngien Hoon Ping
- Ms Rowena Yeo
- Stephen Riady Foundation
- Dr Ann Tan
- Continuum Learning Pte Ltd
- Dr Ernest Chew & Mrs Aileen Chew
- Ms Gay Mei Ling
- Mr Goh Boon Teck and family
- Mr Goh Soon Hong
- Mr James Toh
- Mr Khoo Teng Cheong
- Ms Lim BE Julie
- Dr Loh Lih Ming
- Ms Mandy Ng
- Ms Patricia Yeo
- Mr Peter Loh
- Mrs Rosana Quek
- Mr & Mrs Samuel Tan
- Dr Anita Lim
- Ms Grace Wong
- Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS) Pte Ltd
- Mr James & Mrs Adelene Tan
- Miss Lim Enxi Joy
- Parkway Group Healthcare Pte Ltd
- Mr Sanjay and Mrs Gayatri Varma
- Sushi Ayumu
- Dr Chua Chi Siong
- Mr Ang Hui Tiong Eugene
- Baker Tilly in Singapore
- Mr Chee Wee Kiong
- Prof Chris Cheng and Ms Brenda Ang
- Chu Family
- Dr Chua Sui Geok Karen
- Mr Daniel Chua
- Mr Eddie Lee
- Ms Eileen S H Ho
- Mr Hah Hin Keng
- Mr Hoong Bee Lok
- Ms Jesse Shu Mei Yap
- Prof John Thong
- Mr Joshua Lee
- Ms Junie Foo
- Leedon Technology Pte Ltd
- Mrs Lilian Chiang Sim SL
- Dr M Tang & Ms S Lim
- Ms Nancy Chua
- Mr & Mrs Ng Chee Soon
- A/Prof Ong Biauw Chi
- Ms Pauline Ang
- Ms Sadhana Kannan
- Mr Sean Lim & Ms Edith Lim
St Luke’s Hospital is deeply grateful to all donors, volunteers and supporters, including those who chose to remain anonymous. Any omissions or errors are unintentional, please accept our apologies.
As a charity hospital, most of our patients are lower income. They may have cancer, pneumonia, dementia, stroke, fractures, and may have undergone surgery and amputations. With your giving, be part of our Serving, Loving, Healing.
Giving a little can mean a lot to those who have less. Giving a lot can make a big difference to many lives. Read about the difference to our patients https://slh.org.sg/patients-visitors/patient-stories/
Donations are tax deductible (250%)
|HOW TO DONATE
Up to $100,000 subject to bank transaction limit. Please see #3 below for cheque and other offline donation.
Enter “20-Concert” in reference field. For tax deduction: email firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshot of transfer receipt, your name, NRIC no. and phone no
3. Offline by cheque, credit/debit card
Details in donation form.
Information updated as of 10 November 2020