- Direct, supervise and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care activities to ensure safe and competent delivery.
- Disseminate and implement the hospital operational and nursing policies at ward level.
- Form and lead workgroup and recommend work and quality improvement at ward/hospital level, as well as revise or formulate guidelines/standards.
- Be responsible for the orientation of new nurses at ward level.
- Appraise, monitor nurses’ clinical performance and act as mentor, coach and counsellor to them whenever necessary.
- Monitor, maintain and ensure cost-effectiveness in usage and maintenance of resources (equipment and supplies) at ward and hospital level.
- Perform nursing administration such as create staff roster, track claims and in-service training records, facilitation and implementation of nursing programmes in ward / hospital level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse with a relevant post-basic advanced certification and Degree in Nursing from recognized training institution as approved by the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Any certification in Dementia Care and/ or equivalent, will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management/leadership in a healthcare setting
- Experience in Quality and Risk Management
- Experience in coaching, counselling and manpower planning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work 2 rotating shifts
- Those with relevant years of experience may be considered for a senior position