- Provide clinical supervision and consultation to enhance rehab service standard.
- Assist to establish evidence based practice through the means of guideline, protocol and equipment
- Provide direct clinical service to a general or specialized group of patients
- Coordinate rehab team to enhance manpower usage and good rehab standard.
- Follow up improvement after auditing.
- Involve in procurement of equipment and allocation.
- Maintain equipment and its inventory.
- Assist to organize staff and caseload coverage.
- Assist to lead in staff meeting which is related to rehab service standard.
- Appraise junior STs.
- Incident investigation and reporting.
- Assist in introducing measures to enhance efficiency and work safety.
Education and Training
- Follow up individual staff training plan
- Assist in organize drill and audit to ensure staff competency
- Coordinate departmental in-service training planning, project and individual training plan to progress the rehab development.
- Enhance staff specialization and skill specialize
- Assist in building up successor at different level
- Provide clinical training to junior staff.
- Assist in leading research activities and projects.
- Recognised Msc or Degree in Speech Therapy from an accredited institution
- Full registration with the Allied Health Professions Council
- At least more than 5 years of experience as Physiotherapist in the community setting
- Experience in project management preferred
- Able to work well in a team and also independently
- Competent in using Microsoft Office software
- Possess management skills, leadership skills and problem-solving skills