St Luke’s Community Clinic
St Luke’s Community Clinic (SLCC) is a one-stop clinic that seeks to meet community healthcare needs. We provide comprehensive care through a wide range of services as well as a multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits and values of SLCC
- Reduction of appointments due to consolidation of care
- Continuity of care
- Wide range of services including Family Physician Clinic, Diabetes Care Services, Wound Clinic, Primary Care Eye Clinic, Dental Clinic and Community Mental Wellness Service
- Holistic care
- Primary (we take ownership of our patients’ health and well-being)
- Personal (we manage patients in their social situation, priorities and context)
- Preventive (we seek to minimise or prevent co-morbidities)
- End to end services e.g. Dental, Diabetic, Eye, X-ray in 1 clinic
- Ease of access – first floor clinic, by the driveway
Family Physician Clinic
Our Family Physicians provide holistic care, looking comprehensively at patients’ medical needs such as:
- Management of geriatric syndromes
- Chronic disease management
- Experienced wound care nurses and clinicians with expertise in complex and chronic wound care management
- One-stop resource centre, providing integrated wound care management, wound debridement technology, and caregiver/patient training and education
- Multi-disciplinary team approach to achieve holistic care
- Focused on early intervention/follow-up care that may prevent complications like infection, readmission to hospital and amputation
- Conditions seen at Wound Clinic
- Skin tear
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Pressure ulcers
- Pyoderma gangrenosum
- Surgical wounds
- Orthopaedic conditions (Hip Fracture, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Foot Amputation)
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Fistula wounds
- Stoma management (Colostomy, Ileostomy, Urostomy)
Our dietitians assess patients’ nutritional status, plan interventions and deliver practical advice to patients based on their medical, dietary and psychosocial history.
We are equipped to perform simple dental procedures such as examinations, simple dental radiographs, scaling, dental fillings, dental extractions and dentures. We also have a visiting consultant dentist from NUH.
Primary Care Eye Clinic
Together with National University Hospital (NUH) Ophthalmology (Eye) Department, our primary care eye clinic aims to make specialist eye care accessible to the community.
- Optometry and lens prescription
- Slit lamp examination
- Tonometry and glaucoma screening
Dementia Care Services
Our multi-disciplinary dementia care team journeys alongside persons with dementia and their caregivers, helping to manage behaviours of concern, and to cope at home and in the community.
- Family physician
- Occupational therapy and behavioural management
- Caregiver education and training
- Care coordination and referral to community resources
Diabetes Care Services
Holistic care includes services such as:
- Family physician
- Wound care
- Dietician counselling
- Diabetic nurse counselling
- Diabetic foot screening
- Diabetic retinal photography
Community Mental Wellness Service
In collaboration with NUH Department of Psychological Medicine, we run a mental wellness service to manage conditions such as anxiety and mood disorders, and promote mental well-being in the community. The clinic includes psychologist service.
X-ray & Laboratory Services
We provide x-ray and laboratory services.
- Xrays are reported by specialist radiologists linked to National Healthcare Group Diagnostics (NHGD)
- Services include: Xrays (Chest, Abdominal, Skeletal, Dental)
Singapore Cancer Society - St Luke's Hospital Lymphedema Clinic
A joint partnership between St Luke’s Hospital (SLH) and Singapore Cancer Society (SCS), the SCS – SLH Lymphedema Clinic aims to meet the growing needs of patients in the west who require treatment and long-term management of the condition.
Cancer treatment involving removal of lymph nodes and / or radiotherapy can lead to compromised function of the lymphatic system. This may lead to swelling in the affected area, known as Lymphedema.
Our therapists certified in Lymphedema management taps on Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT), including manual lymphatic drainage, compression therapy and exercises to reduce the discomfort and swelling from Lymphedema.
You may benefit from our programme if you are:
- Receiving cancer treatment such as surgery involving the removal of lymph node(s) or radiotherapy to your lymph nodes and / or
- Having swelling in the arm, leg, and trunk as a result of your cancer treatments
To book a consultation, please contact us at:
Tel: 6895 3205
Mon–Fri: 8.30 am–5.30 pm
Sat (selected services): 8.30 am–12.30 pm
Sun & PH: Closed
How To Get Here
Charges, Payment, Subsidies & Means Testing
Government subsidies are available for eligible patients. For more information, see Charges, Payment, Subsidies and Means Testing.