A warm smile, a listening ear, ever-ready hands to help with events or escort patients for checkups; there are so many ways to help a patient in the healing process. We hope you can be part of our volunteer team. Our hospital is currently looking for volunteers in the following areas:
||Plan and conduct social and recreational programmes for patients, e.g. bed-side games, origami, flower arrangement, music therapy, etc.
- Ad hoc
- Usually for half a day, morning or afternoon, Monday – Friday
- Accompany patients without family support in an ambulance to the acute hospital for check up at specialist
- Guide and assist the patient in the check up process and attend to his/ her needs
- May be required to speak to the Medical Social Workers
- Fundraising and/ or special events
- Assist in the preparation of the projects/ events e.g. packing fundraising bags/ flyers, mass mailing of
- newsletters, etc.
- Weekly, morning or afternoon
- Assist in general area such as man reception counters, perform simple admin duties
- Friday, 12.15pm to 1.45pm
- Assist patients in wheelchairs to attend the devotion service, so that those who are feeling low in spirit can
- find solace and peace
If you have any queries, kindly email us at email@example.com