A wound neglected is a wound infected. Join this course to be equipped with advanced knowledge and skills in wound care, so as to provide holistic wound care for patients.
- Gain skills in wound assessment and evidence-based knowledge in wound management technique.
- Be up to date on the latest wound care products.
- Be empowered to provide holistic wound care for patients
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Effects of ageing on the skin
- Common skin disorders among the elderly
- General skin assessment of patient
- Skin tear stages and management
- Skin excoriation
- Risk assessment and management of pressure injury
- Introduction to wound care products
- Applying appropriate wound dressing
- Case presentation on skin tear and pressure injury
Who Should Attend:
Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurses, Support Care Staff (Nursing Aides)
Competency Mapping (CCSSF):
- Perform Wound Care
For Enquiry, please contact us at: email@example.com (6895 2782)