Equip yourself with basic skills and knowledge on Pressure Injuries
Pressure injuries are caused by constant pressure, friction or shearing movements against the skin. Learn how to better manage and prevent such injuries for your loved ones. Complete all activities for an e-Certificate of Participation. Sign up for our FREE e-Learning course today!
Jointly managed by St Luke’s Hospital and SUSS UniLEARN Team.
- Define pressure injuries
- Importance of managing pressure injuries
- List and compare different pressure injury stages
- Apply simple strategies to prevent pressure injuries
- Utilise dressing to manage basic pressure injuries
Who Should Attend:
- Caregivers of elderly family members
- Individuals with interest in learning about managing pressure injuries
More time might be needed to watch the videos and practice your skills
Desktop, laptop or mobile device with internet connection
SUSS UniLEARN Team