(PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME)
This position provides opportunities to work in a range of clinical services, including inpatient care of patients undergoing rehabilitative and sub-acute care together with multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals focusing on integrative care of patients with chronic diseases, geriatric syndromes and rehabilitative needs.
The incumbent will be able to practice holistic patient centric care considering not only the physical but also functional, psycho-emotional and social needs of the patients. He/she will have opportunities to work in an organization that drives continuous learning, education and professional development through our in-house training programmes and other relevant external courses.
- Provide inpatient care of patients at St Luke’s Hospital
- Lead the multidisciplinary team in planning the care of patients and managing the patients
- Supervise and develop the growth and development of junior doctors
- Teach undergraduate and postgraduate doctors in family medicine and geriatric medicine
- Participate in relevant research & quality improvement projects
- Involve in hospital-wide Special Interest Group to improve quality of clinical care
- Basic Medical Degree and postgraduate qualifications registrable with Singapore Medical Council.
- Post graduate training in family medicine, geriatric medicine, general internal medicine and rehabilitation medicine will be requirement for the following position
- Registrar: MMed Family Medicine/MRCP Internal Medicine or equivalent
- Associate Consultant/Consultant: Fellowship in Family Medicine/Advanced Specialist Training in geriatric medicine, rehabilitative medicine or advanced internal medicine or equivalent
- Committed and interested in the care of older persons and those with multiple medical co-morbidities including cardiovascular, endocrine and neuro degenerative disease like cerebrovascular accidents and Parkinson’s.