- This position requires the Dietitian to have the clinical skills to assess the nutritional needs of the patients, provide evidence based medical nutrition therapy (MNT) and education to the patient / care-givers, from different clinical specialties, at both the in-patient and out-patient settings.
- The Dietitian will be responsible to provide guidance to foodservice staff on suitable therapeutic diets, participate in research studies within the department or in collaboration with the medical team and reviewing of clinical care plans for the different clinical specialties.
- As the Senior Dietitian, you will supervise / mentor junior dietitians and participate in teachings of healthcare professionals as part of continuous learning.
- Degree in Dietetics OR Degree in Nutrition with Post-Graduate Diploma in Dietetics OR Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics recognized by the Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (SNDA).
- Full Dietitian Member with SNDA OR any recognized Dietetics Association membership.
- At least 2 years of clinical work experience. For Senior position, a minimum of 4 years of clinical work experience with at least 2 years in supervisory capacity.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.